Are you after an affordable mattress that still provides you with a good night’s sleep?
If so, the Signature Collection by Signature Sleep could be just what you’ve been looking for.
Searching for high-quality mattresses at sensible prices can be tough. Often times, the lower price reflects a lower quality.
However, Signature Sleep has managed to pull off something incredibly exciting and unique.
They’ve created premium quality mattresses at surprisingly low prices. If you’re interested to learn more about what mattresses they have to offer, check out our detailed review below.
- 1 What You Should Know about Signature Sleep
- 2 A Brief Comparison of Some Signature Sleep Mattress Reviews
- 3 Detailed Reviews of the Different Models Offered
- 4 Final Thoughts
What You Should Know about Signature Sleep
Gold, Black, and Signature are the three most notable collections that Signature Sleep has to offer. However, they also offer folding beds and youth mattresses.
Our review, however, is going to narrow down on the four mattresses within their Signature collection.
We like how this company has delved deep into the research of sleep. It has allowed them to understand the minor details surrounding sleep that make up for the bigger picture.
- They’ve combined their research with astonishingly advanced technology. As a result, they’ve created supremely comfortable mattresses that can suit different people, depending on their preferences.
- Signature Sleep offers the different types of mattresses. This provides you with a peace of mind because mattresses can be a very individual thing. While one person likes softness, another may be more comfortable on a firmer mattress. So, you can try mattresses out.
- Another encouraging fact to know about Signature Sleep is that all of the materials they use are CentiPUR-US certified. Therefore, they are safe from harmful components and incredibly friendly to the eco-system.
A Brief Comparison of Some Signature Sleep Mattress Reviews
We’ve decided to make this process easier for you by showing you a quick comparison of four Signature Sleep Mattress below.
|Essential 6||Contour 8||Memoir 12||Aura 12-Inch|
|Materials||comfortable memory foam
tempered steel coils
|quality foam and polyester layering
pocketed 15-gauge pocket coils
|memory foam||gel memory foam
|Firmness||Medium Soft||Medium||Medium Firm||Medium Firm|
Detailed Reviews of the Different Models Offered
In this section, we’re going to take a closer look at the various features of each mattress. By the end, you’ll be a left with a much clearer idea of which one would suit you best.
Signature Sleep Essential 6 Inch Coil Mattress
This mattress is made is a total of 6″ thick. This is made up of 5” of 13.5” gauge coil mattress springs underneath 1” of a memory foam material over the top. As a result, the mattress feels incredibly comfortable to sleep on.
With the memory foam layer, you can be sure to feel completely supported and comfortable. It also has motion transfer benefits, meaning that you can move around in bed without disturbing the other person.
The encased coil springs also work to reduce the disturbances of motion as you sleep.
The materials used to construct this mattress have been certified by CertiPUR. Therefore, you can be assured that the mattress doesn’t include any TCEP, TDCPP, or PBDEs. Furthermore, it’s flame retardant and comes with a feature that protects you from lead, heavy metals, and mercury.
We liked how this Signature Sleep 6” coil mattress can be used on a variety of surfaces. This includes the following:
- Sofa beds
- Box beds
- Bunk beds
- Trundle beds
- Platform beds
You also receive an incredibly soft jacquard mattress cover that feels very soft and comfortable.
You’re able to purchase this mattress in twin or full sizes. They are delivered to you rolled up in a vacuum-tight box. It’s best to give it 72 hours before sleeping on it to allow it to expand and be free of any odors.
- Memory foam for comfort
- Coil springs for support
- Motion transfer features enable better sleep
- Reversible mattress improves durability
- Completely free of harmful components
- All materials are approved by CertiPUR
- Extremely soft jacquard mattress cover included
- May feel too thin for some
- One year warranty
Contour 8 Inch Reversible Independently-Encased Coil Mattress (Editor’s Choice)
One of the outstanding features we noticed surrounding this Sleep Signature Essentials mattress is the sheer number of coils it includes. There are 480 in total!
Each one of these coils has been encased with 15-gauge pockets. As a result, they work to provide you with supreme support and reduce the amount of motion transfer that commonly occurs while sleeping.
So, they help you achieve more supported and deeper nights sleep.
In addition to the supportive elements, we also found the materials to be incredibly comfortable. They’ve used high-grade polyester and foam.
These fabrics are used as layers between the coils and cover. This means that you won’t feel the coils while sleeping. The materials have also shown to be very comfortable too.
There are various sizes available, which include twin, full, queen, king. So, you can be sure to select the best size according to your bed.
With the reversible 2-sided construction aspect, you can be sure that this mattress will last you for a while.
They deliver it to your address in a rolled up and compressed state. All you have to do is unroll it and give it some time to expand fully before using it.
- Many coils for support
- Motion reducing benefits
- Foam & polyester fabrics for comfort
- Numerous sizes available
- Reversible construction increases durability
- Some find the mattress feels too firm for their preferences
Signature Sleep Memoir 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress (Best Seller)
One of the main reasons as to why this is the best-selling mattress from Signature Sleep is because of its thickness.
The top layer is made with 3.5″ of an incredibly comfortable memory foam layer. Beneath the memory foam, there is an 8.5″ thick layer of high-density foam.
With the memory foam and foam materials, the mattress works to mold around your body. The result is a remarkably contouring and comfortable sleeping experience.
Since you’re laying on a mattress that contours to the natural shape of your body, any of the pressure that people commonly feel while sleeping is alleviated. Your weight is able to be evenly distributed, which enhances the comfort and support.
You can feel confident in knowing that this mattress is free from any TDCPP, TCEP, and PBDEs. This is because it is CertiPURE-US certified.
We also appreciated how you receive a mattress cover within your order too. It has been made with knitted fabric that’s very breathable. As a result, you can expect to experience plenty of airflow and breathability while sleeping. It’s also super easy to clean for your convenience.
Once you receive this mattress, we recommend leaving it to expand on its own for 72 hours. This is because it has been delivered in a vacuum sealed box.
You can also purchase this mattress in a variety of sizes. These include twin, twin xl, full, queen, and king.
- Memory foam layers for incredible comfort
- Contouring features for support
- CertiPUR-US certified materials
- Breathable mattress cover included
- Numerous sizes available
- Some find the firmness decreases a little over time
Aura 12-Inch Premium Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The materials used to construct this mattress are of a very high standard. They provide you with tremendous amounts of comfort and support to your entire body. This mattress included high-grade premium gel memory foam.
Therefore, it works incredibly well to alleviate any pressure points, while also providing you with plenty of airflows while you sleep. This results in a cool and comfortable night’s sleep.
- You’re able to sleep on 2” of gel memory foam which contours to the natural shape of your body while boosting the air circulation around you simultaneously.
- For even further support, there’s a 1.5” layer of memory foam that works well to be incredibly responsive. As a result, it minimizes any motion transfer to prevent disturbances while you sleep.
- You also have a base layer that’s an impressive 8.5″ thick. It’s constructed with high-density support foam which provides you with an exceptional amount of support.
- On top of all these memory foam layers, they’ve also included a knitted fabric over the top. It’s super soft and breathable to add to the cooling and comforting effects.
This Aura model is available in full, queen, and king sizes. So, it can fit most beds perfectly.
It’s delivered in a tight vacuum sealed package for easier delivery. So, we advise giving this mattress 48 hours after opening it up to allow it to properly expand.
- 12 total inches of memory foam layers for comfort
- Gel infused memory foam increases breathability
- Knitted fabric cover for added airflow
- Various sizes available to fit most beds
- Reduced motion transfer features
- Not as firm as some would have preferred
Anyone searching for a mattress that’s reasonably priced would do well to use any one of the options that we’ve reviewed above.
Be sure to consider all the features, pros, and cons, and line them up with what you want to get out of a mattress.
We’ve provided you with all the information to make that process easier. Good luck!